Max Steel (2016)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for some sci-fi action violence|
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- Moderate portrayals of violence are featured, but depicted without details.
- The film contains a few scenes of violence which are either largely implied, or depicted with no detail of injury or bloodletting.
- In one of the stronger scenes, the protagonist and antagonist, who are both in robotic suits, deliver blows and punches at each other as they fight. The scene also contains a brief shot of a man who is implied to be punched in the stomach, subsequently falling dead. However, the actual infliction of the injury is not clearly seen.
- Other scenes of violence include scenes of men shooting at their target without any depiction of injuries.
- The film also contains a mildly intense scene where the protagonist gets caught in a powerful hurricane. He is seen being dragged around and there is a brief shot of a wound on his leg as he pulls out an object that was lodged into his leg. However, there is little depiction of the injury or the character's suffering.
- "Oh my God" said multiple times rapidly at one point, "What the hell?" used once. "Damn" once. A few times the main character started to use profanity, but was interrupted.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Characters are blasted with energy beams (explosions) and shot at repeatedly, though nothing very intense.