Trust (I) (2010)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 18 items
|MPAA||Rated R for disturbing material involving the rape of a teen, language, sexual content and some violence|
Sex & Nudity
- A man in his 30's brings a 14 year old girl back to a motel room. He asks her to model some underwear and she is shown in only a bra and panties. The man then kisses her and rolls on top of her while she cries and yells him to stop. We see the girl's face as the man moves offscreen, and we hear kissing noises, and the girl continues to cry. The man also secretly tapes the encounter. We later hear that the man kisses sensually girl's neck and body (still she wears bra and panties), and the girl is seen in a very distressed state. Later we can heard the undressing noises offscreen. No nudity is shown, but sex is implied.
- The girls father later imagines what might have occurred during the rape. The girls head can be seen being held face down into the bed whilst she asks the man to stop. The man is shown lying on top of her from the shoulders up and she cries. Her legs are also shown being pinned down by the mans legs and she is shown being held round the throat screaming and crying. Some thrusting can be seen and sex toys and lube are shown. This scene is shown using brief, blurry closeups but is much more disturbing than the first rape scene. However no genitals or explicit nudity is shown.
- A drunk teenage girl is seen topless, and her breasts are briefly seen.
- A teenage girls labia and clitoris is shown in extreme closeup on a monitor whilst she is being investigated as a rape victim. This is very brief but also very explicit.
- Large posters briefly show a nude woman with her arms barley covering her breasts.
- A picture of a man penetrating a woman from behind is shown with a teenage girls face crudely pasted onto the woman's face. Nothing is shown except for the woman's breasts.
- We hear that a man has raped several young girls as young as 12.
Violence & Gore
- A man beats up another man for being a sexual predator, he dreams of the same scene before it takes place; blood sprays over his face.
- A man says that he is going to kill the man that raped his daughter.
- A man shoots another in his face, no blood is seen.
- A man talks about punching another till his face collapses, this does not happen.
- Frequent misuses of "Jesus Christ".
- Fuck is used (also sexually) and other mild words. One use of Cunt.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Teens are seen drunk and smoking (weed).
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A little girl swears, screams and says "I hate you!!!!!!!" That scares and triggers young teens.
- The whole movie is intense, the movie revolves around rape of a teenage girl who met a man online. The movie also shows how this girl trusted this man and he ended up hurting her in the end.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There was a rape scene in the movie which may be triggering to survivors or those sensitive to that sort of thing, and the latter half of the movie is showing her anger and denial about what happened to her.
- There's been a near-suicide scene where a little girl took too much pills and she nearly died