Having killed Abel's adoptive parents, Jimmy is able to use the child as leverage to secure safe passage from Northern Ireland. At a meeting set up by the Real IRA council, Jimmy exchanges Abel for Kellan, despite Kellan knowing the exchange will almost certainly lead to his death. Unhappy that Jimmy is out of the country, Roarke, Brogan and Dooley tell the Sons that when they return to California, they want them to kill Jimmy. In return, they will increase their gun business with SAMCRO ten-fold, as well as giving the Sons access to Jimmy's contact list for the entire Western United States. In Charming, Tara has secured Margaret's release from Salazar, but she herself is still held hostage. After an aborted attempt to use ATF money to pay off the ransom, Salazar is now aware the Sons have been lying to him. Returning home, Jax is forced to choose between personal vengeance and the greater good of SAMCRO, while Jimmy's faith in his new Russian comrades is tested as he tries to secure ...
Did You Know?
Tig should not have been apart of the vote to let Kozik transfer. Cause under the bylaws if you cant ride you cant vote. Earlier in the season Tig lost his license meaning he can not ride. See more
When Gemma orders Stahl into the car she has a huge purse over her shoulder and on her back, when she opens the car door to get in the purse disappears. See more
Gemma Teller Morrow
I need you to open the back gate for me.
Where ya going?
Gemma Teller Morrow
I got to, uh... test drive that Beemer. Quality assurance.
You're lyin' to me. Right?
Gemma Teller Morrow
The Blu-ray/DVD contains a 'Creator's Cut' version of this episode, which features four minutes of additional footage:
- After Gemma (Katey Sagal) refuses to hide out in the cabin, Jax (Charlie Hunnam) orders Eric (Frank Potter) and Filthy Phil (Chris Reed) not to let her out of their sight.
- After Jax leaves to put his stuff away, Gemma heads to the toilet, followed by Eric and Phil. She tells them Jax didn't mean it literally when he said "never let her out of your sight," so they wait outside the bathroom when she goes in.
- After Clay (Ron Perlman) and Unser (Dayton Callie) speak about how best to prove Jacob (Jeff Kober) is dirty, Unser asks how Gemma is, saying he might stop by to see her.
- After Gemma returns home, and she and Opie (Ryan Hurst) speak about Lyla (Winter Ave Zoli), they hear noises coming from the living room. They enter to find Phil sitting on Unser, who has dropped by to see Gemma. After Gemma playfully tells Phil to keep sitting on him, she tells them to get up, and she and Unser head off to talk privately. As they enter the dining room, Gemma points out a potted plant which has died in her absence. She laments that this is what happens when she's away, but Unser tells her everything dies no matter who is looking after it, and, in his opinion, God is "a blind prick."
- Before Gemma tells Chuck (Michael Ornstein) she is taking the BMW for a test drive, Phil helps Ramona (Alejandra Flores) into a van, and leaves with her. Gemma then asks Eric to get her a bottle of water so she can take her meds. As Eric heads into the clubhouse, Gemma goes in the other direction.
- After Gemma tells Chuck she is taking the BMW for a test drive, she gets into a car and speeds out of the lot. As she leaves, Eric emerges from the clubhouse and runs after her.
- After Stahl (Ally Walker) tells Jax he needs to calm down and let the professionals handle things, Juice (Theo Rossi) tells the Sons that Gemma has left the garage. Juice and Happy (David Labrava) leave to try to find her.
- After Jax agrees to the prisoner exchange, Juice and Happy arrive at the clubhouse, and Phil tells them Gemma is in the kitchen. Eric apologizes for letting her give him the slip, and Juice says not to worry, that he's just been "Gemma'd" and it happens to everyone, to which Happy says it never happened to him. Juice then heads to speak to Gemma, who says she plans to make pancakes for breakfast. Juice tells her about Tara (Maggie Siff) being held hostage but when Gemma makes as if to leave, he tells her there are police everywhere, and she needs to stay where she is. She reluctantly does so.
- Right before the prisoner exchange, Unser brings Jax a bullet proof vest, but Jax says there's no point in wearing it as Salazar (Jose Pablo Cantillo) will just make him take it off. Stahl tells him to tell Salazar that the vehicle he requested is ready, and as soon Tara and Jacob are free, he can have it. Jax then says goodbye to the Sons.
En El Club
Written by Bob Mair
, Nick Vincent
and Luis Rivera
Performed by Cash El Principe
Courtesy of Black Toast Music See more