Love Is All You Need (2012)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 17 items
|MPAA||Rated R for brief sexuality, nudity and some language|
Sex & Nudity
- A woman catches her husband having sex on their couch with another woman, he is on top of her. The woman slips onto the floor from the couch, she is wearing a bra but no panties, her buttocks are seen as she gets up and walks away.
- A woman climbs into bed with her fiancee and rubs his bare chest and kisses his neck while he sleeps.
- A woman touches her fiancee's stomach suggestively and suggests pre-marital sex.
- A woman tells her mother that she hasn't made love with her fiancee for a while.
- A woman swims in the nude; we see her from a distance first, then as she comes out of the water we see her breasts and buttocks. A man is also there trying to avoid looking directly at her but the scene isn't especially sexual.
- A woman flirts outrageously with a man throughout the movie, making it very obvious she wants to sleep with him.
- A young woman dances sexily around the room at a party and flirts with a young man.
- A man and woman dance together in a sexy manner with a lot of touching.
- A man passionately kisses another man.
- There are numerous mild scenes of romantic kisses between men and women.
Violence & Gore
- A man describes a car accident in non-graphic terms.
- A young man punches his father and tackles him to the ground.
- A woman mentions that her daughter has self-harmed by cutting herself.
- A few uses of fuck and bastard.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There are scenes of heavy drinking at a party; several people are tipsy or drunk and a young girl gets so drunk she feels ill and vomits.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The theme of the main female character's battle with breast cancer may be upsetting to some.
- One woman is very unkind to her daughter which has had a psychological impact on the girl, which is sad to watch.