Neighbors (I) (2014)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 18 items
|MPAA||Rated R for pervasive language, strong crude and sexual content, graphic nudity, and drug use throughout|
Sex & Nudity
- The couple has sex at the beginning (no nudity), but they stop when their baby watches them. After being harassed by the fraternity, the married couple are seen having sex on the couch (the man is naked, the woman is wearing a top), but they stop after frat boys watch them and taunt them.
- Continuous crude sexual talk, a lot of male genital nudity, and a very small amount of female toplessness.
- You can see a female's prosthetic breasts CLEARLY as she's trying to remove milk from her breasts. It's not sexual but milk sprays out and her prosthetic boobs are shown for about 3-4 minutes. Note: the breasts are prosthetics and are not actual breasts
- A woman makes out with a college girl and a college boy. Then she has them both making out and it later leads to them having sex. We see someone walk in on them. The man is fully naked.
- A woman is seen with a fake penis around her neck like a necklace.
- A group of naked men are seen casting their penises to make dildos (dildos are later shown).
- We later see the men naked walking in a circle, one or two penises can be glimpsed.
- A man forces a dildo in another man's mouth.
Violence & Gore
- Two men get into a brief fistfight at a party, which ends when both grab each other's groins.
- Two young men get into a brief fight; afterwards, one of them starts throwing furniture off the porch and a lit grill rolls into the street.
- A man jumps off a staircase and breaks his leg.
- There is a prolonged humorously played fist fight between two men.
- 148 uses of "fuck." 8 uses of "bitch", 1 use of "cunt" (it is used in a non-sexual sense), 73 uses of "shit", 6 uses of "goddamn" (1 of "damn") 38 uses of "ass", 4 uses of "tits", The Lord's name is used in vain 54 times ("Jesus Christ", "Christ", "Goddamn it", etc.), 24 uses of "dick", 2 uses of "nigger" (Both times it is said by a white male), 2 uses of "cock", 1 use of "piss", 5 uses of "hell".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Almost non-stop alcohol consumption, very frequent use of marijuana, and some use of hallucinogenic drugs. Substance use appears to be greater than 90% of the film's run time, with intoxication being a cornerstone of the central characters
- A lot of college drinking, and some smoking.
- Powder (implied cocaine) is also seen at a party.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- When the married couple are cleaning their lawn after frat boys trash it, their baby watches them, and she is playing with a condom and maybe with her mouth and they find out and rush her to the hospital. Some viewers may find it disturbing.
- Suggested MPAA Rating: R / Suggested TV Rating: TV-MA / Suggested ACB Rating: MA15+