Mr. Right (I) (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
|MPAA||Rated R for violence and language throughout|
Sex & Nudity
- Main character is in lingerie attempting to take sexy selfies.
- Boyfriend and mistress try to get main character to have a threesome. Mistress puts her hand on main character's leg.
- Main character drunkenly threatens to fist two other women
- Multiple references to female genital area
- A man is caught cheating, by almost having sex with a woman, on screen, no nudity
- Couple makes out sloppily but is interrupted before any clothes come off.
Violence & Gore
- The film also contains frequent depictions of violence, which includes shootings, stabbings and hand-to-hand combat, with some scenes showing strong injury details and bloodletting.
- 2 uses of "cocksucker" and 1 use of "cunt"
- 84 uses of "fuck" in the film, as well as frequent utterances of "shit".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Casual drinking and references to drug dealing.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Lots of the action, though funny at times, can be brutal/intense.