Dear White People (2014)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
|MPAA||Rated R for language, sexual content and drug use|
Sex & Nudity
- In another scene, it's hinted that a neighbor has taken out his genitals as a sign of aggression against another housemate.
- Some sexual dialogue, mostly involving white supremacy.
- Two men kiss, and a black character states that she cannot be homophobic because she is indeed, black.
- Talk about sucking d*ck.
Violence & Gore
- A fight breaks out at a party, and nearly the entire venue is destroyed. Punches are thrown, and speakers are tossed.
- Most violence is comedic in tone.
- Frequent use of "fuck," "bitch," "asshole," "dick."
- Many uses of "nigger" and "cracker".
- Numerous homophobic slurs throughout the movie.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- College students consume marijuana. Additionally, they drink - sometimes to intoxication.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The racism from African-Americans in this film is both frightening and intense.