Showing all 24 items
Sex & Nudity
- There is no nudity.
- A woman tells another that her boyfriend is watching porn. In reality he is watching baseball.
- A woman tells her boyfriend she loves him but he is not able to reciprocate. He says she is sexy but he doesn't love her. A friend advises that he must end the relationship that night. "You can't sleep with her again."
- A woman refers to him as "American Gigolo".
- A female journalist receives a message about the number of buttons she should leave unbuttoned on her blouse. It also suggests she should spill water down her front.
- In an attempt to get removed from an aeroplane more quickly a producer tells his anchor to take off her clothes. She tells him to take off his instead.
- A woman kisses a man on the cheek.
- A woman sympathises that someone is overseas because they would be "getting some mad ass if they were in New York City."
- A reporter says he would like to be with his wife during this breaking news. His producer agrees that he would like to be with the reporter's wife too. They then discuss his failing relationship again.
Violence & Gore
- A woman admits to having set the Secretary of the Treasury on fire (accidentally).
- A woman threatens to have a man placed in handcuffs.
- A man says in exasperation "I'm going to kill him" and then tells two policemen he is armed.
- A man talks about an error he made that led to 3 soldiers being killed and 96 injured in a missile attack.
- A character says that actors died making a stage musical. She concedes that maybe they were just bruised.
- Nine uses of blasphemy - "Christ", "Jesus", "Goddamn", "damn".
- Three uses of "f*ck" or its derivatives.
- Two uses of "shit".
- One use of "ass".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The cast and crew of Newsnight have a party at Will's home at which alcohol is consumed. No irresponsible behaviour related to the alcohol is seen or mentioned.
- Will produces a bag of marijuana but tells people it is medicinal, not recreational. He advises that, as a painkiller, it has fewer side effects than prescription medication. He says he took Vicodin and took two hash cookies and is warned by others to be very careful while he is under the influence. He is later seen not able to function very well. He admits to being "wasted", "baked".
- A plane passenger is advised that "after the second scotch" he loudly discussed his failing relationship, being heard by all his fellow passengers.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Journalists speculate on possible breaking news stories including wars, terrorist attacks and deaths. This may disturb some people.
- Passengers on a plane are momentarily consumed by panic as rumours abound.
Violence & Gore
- A woman whose father was killed in the 9/11 attack on the Twin Towers has conflicted emotions when she learns that Osama Bin Laden has been shot and killed. There is discussion about the possibility of violent retaliation.