The Glass Castle (2017)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for mature thematic content involving family dysfunction, and for some language and smoking|
Sex & Nudity
- An old woman grabs a little boy's penis, however it is not shown and is very brief.
- A man and woman moan while kissing
- Some kissing scenes between the main characters.
- No nudity is shown.
- In one scene, The man pressures on a young woman for have a sex. But she doesn't need to sex with him. Then a man unzips the woman's dress. Then he is kissing the lady forcefully. The lady is half-undressed. man is fully clothed. Then she shows her wound to him. Her bra can be seen partially. Then she leave from the room. Nothing sexual at all. No nudity is shown.
Violence & Gore
- A man punches another man
- An old woman hits a girl, and vice versa
- About 10 s-words.
- About 10 G-Ds
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The father is an alcoholic and smoker
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The entire movie is about what could be considered emotional/intense topics, such as dysfunctional parents and alcoholism