Miss Stevens (2016)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
Sex & Nudity
- It is implied that a man is watching a pornographic film in his hotel room. The screen of the tv is not shown but the sound of women moaning can be heard while he and another character are having a discussion. The scene runs about a minute or less.
- No nudity.
- Miss Stevens talks with a guy hitting on her about sex, then they're shown sitting on a bed next to each other and she's wearing her bra. Then she's shown under the covers in bed, presumably naked.
- Miss Stevens is shown walking around alone in a shirt and panties.
Violence & Gore
- No violence or gore.
- Approximately: 3 "f*ck"s, 5 "s**t"s, 2 "godd*mn"s, 1 "Jesus" (as exclamation), 1 "a-hole". Less than 10 milder terms like "god", "hell", and "damn".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Miss Stevens drinks too much in front of the kids and is shown drunk.