Have You Been Paying Attention? (2013– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
Sex & Nudity
- Contains occasional crude verbal sexual references, and infrequent images of real-world events that may be taken as being of a suggestive nature. Contains only rare instances of archive footage or images containing nudity (including bare breasts and/or genitalia) in a comic context, however, suggestive comments may be made in reference to such visuals.
Violence & Gore
- Nothing of concern. May contain passing images of injuries or references to violence.
- Contains only occasional use of coarse language such as "fuck", as well as use of milder terms, such as "shit", "bitch", "dickhead", "cock" etc.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Contains only verbal references to substance misuse, however, there may be infrequent depictions (via archive footage/images) that may depict the use of illicit substances or drunken behaviour.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Nothing of concern. As the series addresses news stories of the week in a humourous fashion, it is not possible to predict precisely what will be covered. There may be infrequent discussion of topics that may not be appropriate for impressionable viewers, however, any sense of threat or menace is likely to be mitigated by the overwhelmingly comic tone of the series.