The Lego Movie Videogame (2014 Video Game)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- It is very cartoon-like.
- Playing as a variety of plastic LEGO mini figures, players use punch, kick and weapons (pistols and magic wands) to defeat their way through crowds of enemies, occasionally employing weapons such as guns and rocket turrets.
- When characters run out of life, they burst into various Lego bricks.
- Unikitty can become aggression, and turn into a red, much larger version of herself, who can eat enemies.
- Fallen foes break into pieces and sometimes grunt in pain.
- Combat is accompanied by cries of pain, slow-motion effects, and impact sounds.
- When not playing a level, players can roam the different worlds and use vechiles and are able to run over the people, there's no harm done as they get back up.
- Metalbeard says 'Wiping ye bum with a hook for a hand, is really hard!".
- The game contains occasional instances of toilet humor, like bots photocopying their buttocks; a smelly pants clothing option with fart sounds, a character on an privy toilet, and dialog such as "First rule of the sea; never place your rear end on a pirate's face".
- Mild language such as Darn is used a few times.
- Name calling (losers.)
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes