Doctor Foster: A Woman Scorned (2015–2017)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
Sex & Nudity
- Lots of sex scenes during the whole serie. They usually last a lot and sometimes mild nudity is seen.
- Two or three short sex scenes, none of which are graphic or show much nudity, except one in which a man's buttocks are visible. All of these scenes last for no longer than 10 seconds each.
- Reference to a "hand job" and also "blow job".
- There is an awkward conversation about what people are "into". A sex scene then follows this, which shows two people undressing down to their underwear and proceeding to have sex. Buttocks of the woman are visible for a few seconds.
Violence & Gore
- A man is seen lying on a road after a motor cycle accident. Non graphic, only some blood on his face. He is also seen puking.
- Some uses of "fuck". Other profanity including "shit", "bitch", "twat, "bastard".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Characters drink wine and smoke cigarettes.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- None, although some scenes are emotional.