Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
Sex & Nudity
- R: Emotional, sequences of sexual content/nudity, Graphic violence and for language.
- The film contains a scene of intimacy between two men, showing them kissing passionately.
- Sexual activity is implied as one man is seen unzipping the other's trousers.
Violence & Gore
- This is a emotional movie.
- Communication ongoing is seriously graphic in nature.
- R: Sequences of Graphic violence and sexuality/nudity.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Hard drugs used heavily. (Graphic)
- There are several brief scenes portraying drug use.
- In one scene, two teenagers light up a bong and snort lines of cocaine.
- Other scenes depict a female character lighting up or smoking a joint.