Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
Sex & Nudity
- A single brief kiss scene. A man touches a few women in a crowd.
Violence & Gore
- There are frequent scenes of strong violence, including stabbings, decapitations and limbs being severed, with strong bloody injury detail.
- Other moments include soldiers being shot down with arrows, fistfights, and a scene in which men are killed by a spinning spear on a chariot.
- Graphic, intense violence. A war sequence with violent action. A woman cuts the finger of a man. Graphical animals are shot dead or get hurt. Several men are shot dead and killed in a scene. It is shown that a particular group of burglars kill people by sinking them in the river after theft. A graphical bull hits a man. A man is chopped with an axe several times but the scene is unclear. A man is killed by a group of soldiers. Many men are shown to have burnt to dead off-screen. A woman is shot with arrows. A woman is seen holding the head of a dead corpse and throws violently. A man shoots the head with an arrow and it reaches a man. The man holds the head in his hand and shouts violently. A man is cut into head and body.
- The movie has a character who speaks and call his slave as ''Dog''.
- There is infrequent use of mild bad language ('bloody'), as well as milder terms including 'God' and 'hell'.
- No profanity. Words of common language to hurt someone are used.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Several scenes of consuming alcohol.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The death of Amarendra Baahubali is intense,bloody and emotional.
- Rated R for sequences and battle violence throughout.
- A woman holds a corpse with head only in her hands and throws it violently. It reaches a man after being shot with an arrow and the man grunts.