Elliot considers whether or not to play chess with Mr. Robot for existence and Leon advises Elliot to dream for a future to fight for; Angela tries to figure out what Price wants from her; Darlene visits Elliot and is given important updates by Cisco; Joanna confronts Scott for withholding Tyrell's severance package and bribes the man who found Elliot in Tyrell's car; Whiterose demands an update of Price; Elliot agrees to help Ray and devises a new plan for fsociety; The FBI investigates the arcade; Joanna tells Derek why she's with him; In a flashback, Darlene visits Elliot and Elliot's idea to take down E Corp sprouts.
Did You Know?
- "The Planets, Op. 32: VII. Neptune, the Mystic". Composed by Gustav Holst (1915). Plays as Elliot (Rami Malek) dons his father's jacket and the mask, to become Mr. Robot (Christian Slater).
- "The Planets, Op. 32: I. Mars, the Bringer of War". Composed by Gustav Holst (1914). Plays as the title card appears, following the scene above.
- "Rainy Night in Georgia". Recorded by Brook Benton (1970). Plays as Darlene (Carly Chaikin) walks through Chinatown to meet Cisco (Michael Drayer).
- "Into the Black". Recorded by Chromatics (2012). Plays as Darlene and Cisco meet in the Chinatown bar.
- "Basket Case". Recorded by Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star (2012).
- "Concerto-Cantata, Op. 65: IV. Arioso e corale." Composed by Henryk Mikolaj Górecki (1992).
- "Piano Concerto No. 21 in C Major, K. 467: II. Andante." Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1785).
- "What Have We Done to Each Other?" from the original soundtrack for Gone Girl (2014). Recorded by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross (2014).
Concerto-Cantata, Op. 65: IV. Arioso e corale. Lento - Tranquillo cantabile - Dolce
Written by Henryk Mikolaj Górecki
Performed by Carol Wincenic
, Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra
& Antoni Wit See more