7 Days in Entebbe (2018)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for violence, some thematic material, drug use, smoking and brief strong language|
Sex & Nudity
- A man tells a woman her blouse has a button undone. a little bit of skin shows.
Violence & Gore
- There are some tense scenes depicting the exchange of gunfire during the rescue mission by the military forces, which result in some deaths and injuries. There are also scenes depicting the terrorists threatening to kill passengers if they do not obey.
- dead bodies are shown, but not much blood
- a hostage is beat up, kicked while on the ground. we hear his faint screams from another room, and his friends can do nothing. His very bloody face is shown
- There is an utterance of the expletive "f**k" and other swear words such as "bullshit", "damn" and "hell".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There is smoking consistently throughout the entire movie by many different characters
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A plane is highjacked and people are threatened with their lives, such as a man places a grenade under another man's chin and coerces him to obey.