Queer Eye (2018– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
Sex & Nudity
- Each episode has a man getting dressed/undressed. You might see their naked torso and them standing in their underwear, but very briefly, nothing sexual about it. One of the episodes the Fab 5 find a harness that is used for sex play. They put it on and laugh while playing with it but it's only a few minutes. Sometimes the Fab 5 guys may discuss the man's sex life, but it's more to help him, nothing too probing or invasive, nothing graphic.
- Some light hearted jokes are made about a plastered section of a wall having a phallic shape
Violence & Gore
- One man's backstory involves him being shot and paralized
- Each episode has a few "F" words in it, no more than 3, really, sometimes only 1. Maybe a smattering of sh**, da**, hell, bit**, etc. Nothing that's egregious.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Nothing overt. Some of the men being helped might have pics of them with their buddies, holding beer or drinking. A few make alcoholic drinks that they share with their friends at the end of the episodes. No one is shown drunk and if they are drinking, it's only shown very briefly.