- (1970 - 2002) Active on Broadway in the following productions:
- (1970) Stage Play: Sheep on the Runway.
- (1980) Stage Play: A Life.
- (1978) Stage Play: Da. Comedy.
- (1975) Stage Play: A Doll's House. Drama (revival).
- (1971) Stage Play: The Trial of the Catonsville Nine.
- (2002) Stage Play: The Crucible. Drama (revival). Written by Arthur Miller. Original music by David Van Tieghem. Scenic Design by Tim Hatley. Directed by Richard Eyre. Virginia Theatre: 7 Mar 2002- 9 Jun 2002 (101 performances + 19 previews that began on 16 Feb 2002). Cast: Laura Linney (as "Elizabeth Proctor"), Liam Neeson (as "John Proctor"), Tom Aldredge (as "Giles Corey"), Angela Bettis (as "Abigail Williams"), John Benjamin Hickey (as "Reverend John Hale"), Brian Murray (as "Deputy-Governor Danforth"), Christopher Evan Welch (as "Reverend Samuel Parris"), Stephen Lee Anderson (as "Hopkins"), Kristen Bell (as "Susanna Walcott"), Laura Breckenridge (as "Girl in courtroom"), Jennifer Carpenter (as "Mary Warren"), Betsy Hogg (as "Betty Parris"), J.R. Horne (as "Judge Hawthorne"), Patrice Johnson (as "Tituba"), Sevrin Anne Mason (as "Mercy Lewis"), Paul O'Brien (as "Thomas Putnam"), Jeanne Paulson (as "Ann Putnam"), Frank Raiter (as "Francis Nurse"), Dale Soules (as "Voice of Martha Corey/Sarah Good"), Helen Stenborg (as "Rebecca Nurse") [final Broadway role], Henry Stram (as "Ezekiel Cheever"), Jack Willis (as "Marshall Herrick"). Uderstudies: Stephen Lee Anderson (as "Marshall Herrick/Reverend Samuel Parris/Thomas Putnam"), Kristen Bell (as "Mary Warren"), Marsha Stephanie Blake (as "Tituba/Voice of Martha Corey"), Laura Breckenridge (as "Betty Parris/Mercy Lewis/Susanna Walcott"), Lise Bruneau (as "Ann Putnam/Elizabeth Proctor/Sarah Good"), Jennifer Carpenter (as "Abigail Williams"), MacIntyre Dixon (as "Ezekiel Cheever/Francis Nurse/Giles Corey/Judge Hawthorne"), J.R. Horne (as "Deputy-Governor Danforth"), Paul O'Brien (as "John Proctor"), Dale Soules (as "Rebecca Nurse") and Michael Winther (as "Marshall Herrick/Reverend John Hale/Reverend Samuel Parris"). Produced by David Richenthal, Manocherian/Leve/Boyett, Max Cooper, Allan S. Gordon, Roy Furman, Us Productions, Élan V. McAllister, Adam Epstein and Margo Lion. Produced in association with Dede Harris, Morton Swinsky, Clear Channel Entertainment, Old Ivy Productions, Jujamcyn Theaters (James H. Binger: Chairman. Rocco Landesman: President. Paul Libin: Producing Director. Jack Viertel: Creative Director), Jeffrey Ash, Dori Berinstein, Roni Selig, Margaret McFeely Golden, Michael Skipper, Gene R. Korf and Robert Cole. Produced by special arrangement with The Roundabout Theatre Company (Todd Haimes: Artistic Director. Ellen Richard: Managing Director. Julia C. Levy: Executive Director of External Affairs. Gene Feist: Founding Director). Associate Producer: Toby Simkin, Eric Falkenstein and Debbie Bisno.