Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
ListsAn error has ocurred. Please try again
01. Bicycle Thieves (25 mentions) 02. City Lights (19 mentions) 02. The Gold Rush (19 mentions) 04. Battleship Potemkin (16 mentions) 05. Intolerance (12 mentions) 05. Louisiana Story (12 mentions) 07. Greed (11 mentions) 07. Le Jour se leve (11 mentions) 07. The Passion of Joan of Arc (11 mentions) 10. Brief Encounter (10 mentions) 10. La Règle du jeu (The Rules of the Game) (10 mentions) 10. Le Million (10 mentions)
01. Citizen Kane (22 mentions) 02. L'avventura (20 mentions) 03. La Règle du jeu (The Rules of the Game) (19 mentions) 04. Greed (17 mentions) 04. Ugetsu Monogatari (17 mentions) 06. Battleship Potemkin (16 mentions) 07. Bicycle Thieves (16 mentions) 07. Ivan the Terrible (16 mentions) 09. La Terra Trema (14 mentions) 10. L'Atalante (13 mentions)
01. Citizen Kane (32 mentions) 02. La Règle du jeu (The Rules of the Game) (28 mentions) 03. Battleship Potemkin (16 mentions) 04. 8½ (15 mentions) 05. L'avventura (12 mentions) 05. Persona (12 mentions) 07. The Passion of Joan of Arc (11 mentions) 08. The General (10 mentions) 08. The Magnificent Ambersons (10 mentions) 10. Ugetsu Monogatari (9 mentions) 10. Wild Strawberries (9 mentions)
01. Citizen Kane (45 mentions) 02. La Règle du jeu (The Rules of the Game) (31 mentions) 03. Seven Samurai (15 mentions) 04. Singin' in the Rain (15 mentions) 05. 8½ (14 mentions) 06. Battleship Potemkin (13 mentions) 07. L'avventura (12 mentions) 07. The Magnificent Ambersons (12 mentions) 07. Vertigo (12 mentions) 10. The General (11 mentions) 10. The Searchers (11 mentions)
01. Citizen Kane (43 mentions) 02. La Règle du jeu (The Rules of the Game) (32 mentions) 03. Tokyo Story (22 mentions) 04. Vertigo (18 mentions) 05. The Searchers (17 mentions) 06. L'Atalante (15 mentions) 06. The Passion of Joan of Arc (15 mentions) 06. Pather Panchali (15 mentions) 06. Battleship Potemkin (15 mentions) 10. 2001: A Space Odyssey (14 mentions)
01. Citizen Kane (46 mentions) 02. Vertigo (41 mentions) 03. La Règle du jeu (The Rules of the Game) (30 mentions) 04. The Godfather and The Godfather Part II (23 mentions) 05. Tokyo Story (22 mentions) 06. 2001: A Space Odyssey (21 mentions) 07. Battleship Potemkin (19 mentions) 07. Sunrise: A Song of Two Humans (19 mentions) 09. 8½ (18 mentions) 10. Singin' in the Rain (17 mentions)
June 9, 2017
First Ten: Animation Second Ten: Romantic Comedy Third Ten: Western Fourth Ten: Sports Fifth Ten: Mystery Sixth Ten: Fantasy Seventh Ten: Sci-Fi Eighth Ten: Gangster Ninth Ten: Courtroom Drama Tenth Ten: Epic
Battlefield 1 (2016)
The Graphic is Good, BUT...
The graphic is good, it's a 2016 game after all. But there are still lots of bugs, although fewer than those in Battlefield 4, but still a lot!
The level design is good in chapter 1, 2, 3, where you can drive tanks and planes. Chapter 4 is just normal. But chapter 5 is not good. Actually, it's awful with full of repetitive and unreasonable plot.
It's overall a 7.5-or-8-out-of-10 game, worth to try.
The Handmaid's Tale: First Blood (2018)
At the end of this episode, one of those handmaids made a explosion. That scene is a surprise. BUT where were the Security personnel? In the former episodes, we can see those men with rifles everywhere. Where were they in this so important meeting?
This episode is good, as the former ones.
Hopper found the body fake, and then the secret, and chose to believe Joyce; three boys had a new look of the power of El, and through that, they knew that Will is still alive; the teacher, Mr. Clarke, taught these guys abstruse physical theory on an example of flea and acrobat on a tightrope...
All of these are so cool, and make the whole story more entertaining.
But, there is always some stain in it. The most unbearable one is at the end of this episode, where Nancy found a hole under the tree. She cried for Jonathan but he didn't answer. Then she entered it, ALONE! I know she had a strong will of finding her own friend, Barb, as well as Will. But she is only a girl, OK? She had a male partner with her and she didn't entered it with the gun!! That is ridiculous! Just like some low-budget stupid horror movie, the silly behaviors of the people make me out of the show.