Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
Sex & Nudity
- Much. Betsy is a prostitute along with several other women, all provacatively dressed, Los Angeles' Sunset Strip. is shown with all its sex shops and three male transvestites hit on Mitchum's Calhoun character. Betsy and Chucho seen in bed, implying they had sex, but they remain covered by sheets. Betsy raped by a gang member, she's wearing panties, manages to keep her breasts covered by her arms. Betsy is having sex with a customer (Ben) who turns violent, her breasts seen.
Violence & Gore
- Many fist fights and shootings between Jim Calhoun and various thugs, including the above-mentioned transvestites, a car explodes, Betsy's last customer is a sadist who murders her.
- Many obscenities, "f...", "G...", "s....", etc...
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Drugs are forced on Betsy to make her easy to snatch, men in a pool hall smoke, etc....
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The hateful Sgt. Miller's attitude towards young people and other races and his love for violence against them, Los Angeles' tense streets and its rundown, sleazy pool halls and sex districts and an intense elevator shaft scene.