Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
Sex & Nudity
- Guys accidentally walk in on girl changing out of clothes a couple of times; nothing visible.
- Implied references to prostitution in motel attached to bar, and possibility of teenage runaway girl forced into prostitution (not explicit, goes over the head of young kids), teenage runaway girl goes to motel room with middle aged man for purposes which are not made explicit, man takes shower (nothing visible) while girl begins to undress in bedroom (nothing visible), instead girl robs man of money and car.
- Implied sex between two teens; cuts away at beginning to next morning.
Violence & Gore
- A bar fight begins, more ludicrous than violent, and the bartender fires shotgun into the air to end the fight.
- 2 F-words.
- Other words include: S**t, ass, damn, godamn, bastard, bitch, son of a bitch, hell
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A couple of scenes in bars/dives; many patrons apparently pretty drunk. Old "bluesman" hitting the bottle from time to time, offering it to teenager once in a while. Teenager getting (one only) drink in bar. Not much smoking, other than background scenes in bar. No drugs.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- "Devil" (just a well dressed guy acting "evil" in a polite way) might be too much for really sensitive young kids. Steve Vai playing guitar in full "possessed by evil" mode, more likely to be too much for real young kids.
- The R (American adult rating) doesn't really make sense for this film. Fine for all ages.