Train of Life (1998)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
|MPAA||Rated R for some sexuality and nudity|
Sex & Nudity
- A group of women bathe in the village bathhouse. Though not close up, shots of breasts, buttocks, and pubic regions are clearly seen.
- A woman comes onto a man and rips open her shirt to reveal her breasts, which are seen for a few seconds. They proceed to have sex, though it isn't shown. This same woman, several times in the film, is scene lusting after several different men and engaging in sensual activity with them.
- A woman talks sensuously to a man and it's implied that they later have sex.
- In festive celebration, a large-breasted gypsy woman shakes her very exposed chest in a man's face.
Violence & Gore
- There may have been a few swear words uttered in the film, as the characters speak in French, German, and Yiddish. However, there is nothing worthy of note with regards to the subtitled text.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The film is about Jewish people posing as Germans to escape imprisonment by the Nazis. At times, they have to maintain their facade under inspection by real Nazis. Though these scenes may be slightly intense for some, it probably won't be for most people, as the film is mostly comedic.