Little Bill (1999–2004)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
Sex & Nudity
- It's a kindergarten show; nothing here parents will find inappropriate.
- But there is some brief nudity in the episode "Guppies." Little Bill's mom is drying him off with a towel after a bath--all of a sudden he screams, "Yaaayyy!!!" and runs off to his room, forgetting to take his towel with him. His bare butt and private area is shown uncovered.
Violence & Gore
- None, this IS a kids show.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- there are no Drugs or Alcohol present in little bill this TV show is intended for younger viewers.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- there is nothing frightening or intense here in Little Bill. This TV series teaches kids important life lessons