Bringing Down the House (2003)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for language, sexual humor and drug material|
Sex & Nudity
- Many sexual references and innuendo. There is a scene where woman is teaching man basically how to have sex or get to this other woman. They start riding each other on a couch she tells him to grab them and he does while squeezing. Two teens are seen making out. Some mild dancing which could be considered bad. One character sleeps with older rich men for there money. Sex is implied at end of movie when they shut the blinds. There is one comment made about how a girl's boyfriend only wanted sex.
Violence & Gore
- Scene where woman is shot but lives and where man is threatened to be killed. One scene where kid is hanging upside down outside an outdoor balcony.
- 8 uses of shit, 1 use of "wigger" (wigger is basically a slang term for a white person who acts like they're black), 1 use of "cracker", 1 use of "pussy", 1 use of "whore", 2 uses of "fag", 1 use of "hoe", 3 uses of "Negro",1 use of goddamn, 5 uses of bitch, 1 use of "honky",10 uses of "ass", 7 uses of "damn", 9 uses of "hell", a few references to "humping" are made. A "nipples" reference is also made.1 use of "jerk-off" and about 10 religious exclamations
- Many b**** words are used and sexual references. Some racial terms like n***o are used and talk about slaves but in a way is supposed to be funny not extremely offensive. There is gambling. A man frequently calls a woman "Cocoa Goddess".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Underage drinking is implied. Many people are seen having cocktails. Some smoking of pot is in the movie.
Frightening & Intense Scenes