The Story of Tracy Beaker (2002– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
Sex & Nudity
- Some mild references to dating and fancying people.
- In one scene, a man is briefly seen kissing his girlfriend quite passionately.
- There is one episode where a young male asks people how babies are born but never actually finds out in the end.
Violence & Gore
- A few brief fights with shoving and hair pulling but no hitting.
- Some mild bullying.
- In one scene, a teenage girl tells a younger girl to go play in the traffic.
- A couple of characters start attacking each other but nothing bad happens (all played for laughs since it is comic violence).
- Just some very mild name calling, nothing bad but in the movie a girl says "Life's a bitch".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A few more hard-hitting topics were covered throughout the series including physical abuse, neglect and the effects of dementia both on an individual and their family.
- There are scenes of emotional upset involved around abandonment and people not being able to foster the children.