Flight of the Phoenix (2004)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for some language, action and violence|
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- the man that fell out of the plane is found by some of the survivors and his body is a little bloody. not too much gore is shown.
- Blasphemous use of the name of Jesus.
- One use of the f-word.
- Several uses of the s-word.
- At least two uses of the word "a--hole."
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- multiple characters smoke cigarettes
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There is a plane crash scene at the beginning. It includes a man not strapped falling out of the back (to his death) of the plane when the tail and back half of the plane are ripped off.
- The survivors are attacked by desert nomad bandits when they are trying to trade for water with them. There is a brief fight scene and one man is shot in the gut and there is blood seen.