Find Me Guilty (2006)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong language and some violence|
Sex & Nudity
- A man and his wife kiss passionately; they prepare to have sex as he lifts up her skirt before they are both interrupted. A man talks about another man having sex with two women at a time.
- Some references to masturbation and prostitution occur, as well as a few sex jokes.
- A man comments that other men are going home to "warm p@##y" while his warm p is his right hand.
Violence & Gore
- A man shoots a sleeping man in the neck; some blood sprays, as the victim wakes up and questions the shooter. The shooter fires again, hitting in the hand (Some more blood), and the victim rolls off the bed before being shot twice more in the chest and stomach. We later see him covered in blood (He survives the attack however).
- A man retaliates against a group of prison guards, and is hit multiple times with nightsticks. They then spread his legs as a third guard prepares to kick him in the crotch. We see a man's bruised and bloodied face after a beating. A man makes a joke about killing a group of people. References and threats (For example: "I'll slit your throat") pop up frequently.
- 100+ uses of "fuck", as well as other profanities such as "prick", "son of a bitch" etc. Some graphic sexual slang is also used occassionally (For example: "Twat" or "nice, warm pussy")
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Courtroom discussions and questionings related to drug use and trafficking (One character admits to using cocaine, marijuana, heroin, quaaludes etc.). One character describes his "love" for cocaine. Verbal descriptions of various characters while they were high take place. We see a brief glimpse of cocaine in one scene. Casual and occassional smoking and drinking also take place. Characters are sometimes referred to as "junkies."
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The film opens with an attempted assassination of the protagonist