This Film Is Not Yet Rated (2006)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 15 items
|MPAA||Rated NC-17 for some graphic sexual content|
Sex & Nudity
- Rather explicit but for a purpose.
- The opening credits montage shows snippets from a variety of different sex scenes with black bars visible on sensitive areas, including a threesome from Where the Truth Lies.
- A brief snippet of an oral sex scene from The Cooler is shown, with nudity and movement visible.
- The infamous anal sex scene from Storytelling is shown(with a red bar over what's supposed to be penetration), with a meter on the side of the screen counting the amount of thrusts for comedy.
- In addition, scenes from Orgazmo, American Psycho, Henry and June, and Eyes Wide Shut are shown, plus several other films. Plenty of frank sex talk.
- All Of The sexual content is an educational format to show how many sexual movies will be likely rated NC-17 as opposed to hyper violent R films
Violence & Gore
- Shows a few violent images from various movies though the blood and gore is kept to a minimum.
- Shows examples of dismemberment from "Sin City" briefly. The main character from "Boys Don't Cry" is shown being shot in the head with blood exiting the back of the head onto a wall behind him.
- The violence is quite graphic but very brief in every instance.
- Both of these movies have been rated R by the MPAA Ratings Board.
- Around 20 f-words, and the counts for other obscenities double that, leaving the count at around 60-80.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Very slight. Some conversation regarding drugs.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A brief clip from "Saving Private Ryan" may be disturbing to some.
- The film addresses adult subject matter, and the politics and corruption within the American film industry.