Showing all 12 items
Sex & Nudity
- A statue of a naked woman is seen at the beginning of the episode.
- Topless women are shown in a strip club.
- A naked woman is heavily obscured in shadows, though her ass and breasts can be seen.
Violence & Gore
- Violence is not frequent in the episode but when it occurs, it is graphic.
- Tony Soprano chases after a man in a car and eventually slams violently into that man with the car, sending him to the floor screaming in pain. We see that man lying on his back clutching his leg, which has a bloody wound on it and he claims that the bone is sticking through (We don't see this). Tony then hits the man in the same leg, causing him to scream in pain, and punches him several times in the face, bloodying his nose and his lip. Chris then comes and kicks the man in the stomach several times.
- Chris gets a concealed pistol and shoots a man in the back of the head; we blood spray onto the table he is leaning over and he falls to the ground. Chris then shoots the man another three times while he is on the ground (We don't see the impacts, but we do see some specks of blood on a nearby picture).
- Very strong language. Pervasive use of "fuck"
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some use of Tobacco
- A man snorts a line of cocaine.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some scenes can be disturbing.
- Rated TV-MA for strong violence, pervasive language, some sexuality and brief drug use.
- The violence can be intense or disturbing for some viewers.