Deception (I) (2008)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
|MPAA||Rated R for sexual content, language, brief violence and some drug use|
Sex & Nudity
- There are several scenes of a man and different women having sex in different positions (we see kissing, fondling and thrusting) and in varying degrees of nudity (bare breasts, bare buttocks and his bare chest are visible):
- A man and woman have sex in a room. The woman is on top and man helps her in removing her bra. Her breasts are visible from side. Then her full breasts come in view and she is shown as thrusting hard into the man where her bare buttocks are visible.
- a topless older woman pushes a man down on a bed and is straddling him; a man and a woman go to a hotel room, she begins to take off her top, they kiss, she takes off his shirt (he is bare-chested and she is wearing a bra), they kiss, thrust and moan (we see her bare breasts and buttocks as she thrusts on top of him); and a man pushes a woman back onto a bed, pulls up her dress, caresses her thighs, climbs on top of her, she moans and it is implied that they have sex.
- A man and a woman kiss, they go to a hotel room, they lie on a bed wearing underwear, they kiss and caress each other, and he leaves to get ice (no sex is implied). A woman leads a man by the hand into a men's room (it is implied that they are going to have sex, but nothing is shown). A man and a woman are shown in a hotel room, she wears a bra and panties and crawls on the floor toward him, rubs her head on his knee, and they kiss and caress each other (the scene ends). A man and a woman kiss, he caresses her clothed breast, he kisses the back of her neck and caresses down her abdomen to her hip.
- A man and a woman talk in a hotel, she wears a bra and he is bare-chested, and she sits on a sofa smoking and he sits on the bed (it is implied that they have had sex). A woman wearing sheer underwear that reveals nipples and bare buttocks talks to a man in a hotel room (no sex is implied).
- A man kisses a woman on the cheek and puts his arm around her shoulder. A fully clothed woman falls asleep in a hotel room and a fully clothed man lies next to her (no sex is implied).
- Women wearing sheer, tight-fitting outfits (their bodies are visible through the fabric, including their nipples) dance in a nightclub while men watch and drink. A woman's bare breasts are visible in a painting on a book cover. A man is shown bare-chested in a locker room, with a towel wrapped around his waist. Two women wear short tennis skirts that reveal bare thighs and tops that reveal bare shoulders and backs. A man in a T-shirt and jockey shorts walks down the hallway of a hotel and runs into a woman at the ice machine. Women wear low-cut dresses and tops that reveal cleavage and bare backs throughout the movie.
- A man talks about being a member of an anonymous sex club. A woman talks about the rules of a sex club and that they include "no rough stuff." Two women on an elevator argue and one says to the other, "You pee in front of men, don't you?" A woman describes sex with a man being "So good that you'd rather die than stop." Two men talk about their sexual encounters and how many women they have had sex with. A man talks about women having urges too. A man tells another man how attractive he thought two women were. A man talks about calling a sex line. A man asks another man who is working late in an office building if he is downloading porn.
- A man looks at a woman wearing a low cut dress (bare back and cleavage are visible) and she looks at him smiling suggestively (nothing happens).
- A man is having sex with a woman from behind and her breasts and nipples are visible. She is moaning and he is really thrusting hard into her.
- A young girl is shown topless and she is kissing a man. Her breasts and erect nipples are visible. The man proceeds to push her on a table and helps her in removing her panty. Her pelvic area is not visible.
Violence & Gore
- Johnathan comes back to the hotel room and sees blood splatter on the sheets. Johnathan gets hit in the back of the head (not seen), we then see blood on his hand from the wound. Wyatt punches Johnathan knocking him to the floor. Wyatt points a gun at Johnathan's head. In one scene Johnathan and detective Russo, are identifying a dead body in the morgue with a very deep strangulation gash in her neck. Johnathan's apartment explodes sending glass and other debris out the window/door etc, we assume Johnathan is killed in the blast. We see Wyatt get shot from behind and the wound is visible as his shirt is bloodied, more blood then is seen on his hand and pools around him as he is lying on a bench.
- 1 use of "christ's sake". 3 use of "jesus christ, christ". 1 use of "goddamn it". 10 use of "fuck, fucking". 4 use of "shit". 1 use of "bullshit". 1 use of "bastard".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Scene where Wyatt and Jonathan smoke what appears to be marijuana. There are several bars scenes where various men and women are seen drinking what appears to be cocktail drinks etc. A woman is drinking what appears to be a cocktail, in a later scene the same woman is seen smoking. Jonathan drinks a martini. In a scene the woman Jonathan is talking to smokes. When searching the internet for information about Wyatt/Jamie, you can see the words "drug paraphernalia" across the screen of the computer.