The Next Three Days (2010)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for violence, drug material, language, some sexuality and thematic elements|
Sex & Nudity
- Movie starts at dinner where a woman is wearing a low top and cleavage can be seen.
- Towards end the wife has a short night shirt on that shows obvious nipple
- A husband and wife kiss passionately a couple of times.
Violence & Gore
- There are several flashbacks of a woman being bashed with a fire extinguisher, and she slumps over, dead (not graphic).
- John (Crowe) shoots and beats up crooks including a sequence where he takes a man into an alley and tries to extort money and when he does not comply, John kicks him. His bloody face is seen afterwards.
- A man hits a man in the head with a gun and holds him hostage inside a house, firing several shots at the ceiling. A dog inside bites the hostage's leg, and the man with the gun, the hostage, and another man move into the kitchen. The man with the gun shoots the other man in the shoulder, and lights the house on fire. the shot man runs upstairs and grabs a gun, and a brief shootout occurs, but the shot man is fatally shot, some blood visible.
- A man is lured into an alley thinking he's buying fake passports. He is hit in the face with a block of wood and repeatedly kicked by two men while he's on the ground. His face is very bloody afterwards.
- 1 use of "f**k", 4 uses of "shit", 4 uses of "ass" (2 used as "asshole"), 2 uses of "bitch", 2 uses of "hell", 1 use of "Goddamn", 3 uses of "Jesus", 1 use of "Christ", 1 use of "Jesus Christ", 1-2 uses of "piss", and 2 uses of "tits".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man is shown buying an illegal substance (a pill) from a dealer, he's shown pouring it into his hand, this is actually used to set a trap.
- John (Crowe) breaks into a meth lab where some type of meth is seen being cooked. He shoots all of them and sets fire to the house.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- It takes over an hour and a half for the action to start, but once it does it's non-stop and very intense.