Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
Sex & Nudity
- Several scenes of male-female sex, with nudity usually limited to breasts and buttocks during action. Occasional full frontal male and female nudity before and after sexual activity and in non-sex scenes.
- A man and woman are about to have sex, but he notices a small child asleep in the same bed and stops.
Violence & Gore
- A sudden sports injury results in a character having a bloody, mangled face.
- Frequent but not pervasive use of "fuck", "shit", and "damn"; occasional use of "whore", "cunt", and "motherfucker" in anger.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Alcohol is consumed socially, sometimes to excess. One character is a recovering alcoholic who occasionally relapses. A limited amount of cigarette and marijuana smoking is depicted.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Verbal confrontations are frequently very emotional and intense.
- A character dies in front of a small child; they're visible on screen for a long time.
Sex & Nudity
- On several occasions Frankie indicates that her mental fragility and some decisions of when and with whom to have sex were a result of having been molested by her father when she was about 7 years old. In one scene, 7-year-old Frankie is seen calling various relatives and telling them "my daddy touched my vagina."