Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
Serbuan maut (2011)
Only Pure Action.
1. Lack of proper story
2. Low budget
3. Dull characters
1. Full of intense brutal action scenes and violence
2. Great fight choreography
Beautiful but Average
Ep1 : 6
Ep3 : 5.5
Ep4 : 5
Ep5 : 7
Ep6 : 7.5
Ep8 : 5.5
Ep9 : 4.5
Overall Average: 4.6 (minus 1 for non-rewatchable)
1. Protagonist (Angela Abar) was very unlikable character. I don't know perhaps it was her acting or her character being a little cry baby but whatever was it, i just could not tolerate her on screen after 3rd and 4th episode.
2. The show rely too much on cliff hangers, almost all the Episodes end with some cliffhanger and except for Ep6 & Ep7 no other episode felt like a coherent story.
3. The writing was not consistent with quality. It starts slow, gets better in middle but the finale was really boring and predictable.
1. Stunning Cinematography, if not one of the best i have seen in TV Series as of 2020. (The only reason which kept me continuing watching the series otherwise i would have given up on this show in the middle)
2. Ep6 & Ep7 both were the best episodes out of the whole season.
3. Some well written characters like Looking Glass (my fav out of all) and Agent blake
4. Soundtrack was also good
James Bond movies aren't my cup of tea.
I tried watching James bond movies (except the old ones, i have not seen them yet) but they just doesn't appeal to me.
So if you enjoyed this movie then plz politely ignore this review and continue your thing.
Breath of Fresh Air in CBMs.
I really liked this movie, after watching all those happy-sweet sugary superhero movies this was quite refreshing.
I have never read the graphic novel but after watching this, will definitely give it a try.
This movie have everything great acting, story writing, visuals and characters especially the Dr manhattan(he is my fav), the concept of becoming an over powered super being who is slowly losing his touch with humanity was really fascinating.
But there are few things which i didn't liked such as Silk spectre character,unnecessary sex scenes, its long length which is understandably as comic book was very vast and complex but still hard for a me to sit for 3:45 mins.
Blade Runner (1982)
Beautiful But Slow-paced movie.
The experiense i had with this movie was
very unusual and different, it was like watching a novel or some philosophy or something.
But even though i got lost in its stunning visual effects, Sets, Music, Attention to small details and overall atmosphere, its slow paced screenplay makes it little boring at some parts.
P.S : I have the watched Final cut of the movie instead of Theatrical one (Totally avoid it if you can).
The Great Hack (2019)
Informative but boring at the same time.
This documentary is very informative but at the same time it gets plain boring after 30-40 mins and really hard to enjoy.
I wish they had it made a little shorter and cut out the useless extra footage of Brittany kaiser.
The Office (2005)
I am watching this show for first time after getting recommended by a lot of people. The S1 is little rough but it does have some funny jokes and moments. I will try to stick around upto S2 and then will decide whether this show is worth watching for me or not.
Wo hu cang long (2000)
Weak Story writing.
It have all the other things like great action, Great cinematography, great music but the poor story writing and screenplay really ruined the whole the film for me.
BoJack Horseman (2014)
Could have been better.
Just finished watching S1 and it was kind of okay but i am gonna stick around and see how other seasons are because a lot of peoples are saying that it starts off slow but does gets better.
The season 2 was way better than first 1 even though it still have some bad and boring Episodes especially the 3rd,4th and 5th. The show finally start getting better for me at around Ep8(which is my fav Episode from S2).
Even though i liked this show there is one thing i would like to point out, is that the show references a lots its jokes from American pop culture and me being an non-american it sometimes frustrate me. I have to google every damn time when bojack open his mouth.
All in one Tati Package
In this movie you will get see cheap iron-man rip off, Flying trucks and cars, Wannabe professor from money heist, Vikings, Goons and policeman with aim weaker than 9 year old, Bikini dance, plot twists that will fry your brain out ,love triangle, poor editing and most important "Black box" which is one and only key to unlock secret living room of our hero's father which contain nothing other than their pictures of childhood.