Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 28 items
Sex & Nudity
- Uhura performs a fan dance, hiding most of her body behind two large fans. Several men see her and say joyfully, "Is she naked?" and rush towards her to see her up close. It is very dark and only her bare legs are seen.
- Two men walk behind a woman while watching her, and one notes, "she has nice muscles."
- A multiple-breasted cat-like humanoid dances on a bar table, her breasts are shown.
Violence & Gore
- People killed in ground combat when a shootout breaks out. No blood is shown.
- Some hand to hand combat.
- A person is presumably electrocuted in water, though this is not very clear.
- Two characters are shot by some sort of electrical attack but survive.
- The aforementioned cat-like humanoid suddenly screeches and leaps out to attack a character, and they wrestle briefly.
- A man loads and points a gun at another man, but quickly lowers it. The same man carries the gun later with many others carrying weapons who over take a city with little violence.
- A man hits his head on a beam and is knocked out. He is found some blood on his head but is quickly treated with no signs of the injury.
- People are held at gun point.
- A deleted scenes the includes the words "Screw You" as a profanity.
- 7 misuses of "God", 4 times paired with "d*mn".
- An additional 10 instances "d*mn".
- One use of "h*ll".
- One use of "piss".
- One instance of "b*stard".
- "*ss" is said.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- In one scene, several characters eat baked beans mixed with bourbon and joke about it.
- Several people drink alcohol while in a bar.
- One character smokes.
- Several characters drink blue liquid from small glasses during a party. Implied alcohol.
- Some heavy drinking and one character smokes.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Small children may find the "God" entity frightening, especially as he becomes violent.
- A man falls while rock climbing add a great height but is caught before hitting the ground.
- A few jump scares.
- It is suggested that God may not be "out there" but only in "the human heart". This may be offensive to some.
- The violence detailed above may be frightening.