Pretty Woman (1990)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 13 items
|MPAA||Rated R for sexuality and some language|
Sex & Nudity
- Rated R for belief Nudity and two Sex Scenes. Implied Sex scenes, too.
- One scene, the prostitute takes off her blouse and one of her breast is seen for a second. This scene happens closer to the end of the movie.
- About the beginning of the movie, a prostitute woman is provocatively dressed, and goes up to a customer's hotel room, where she removes her clothes, down to her lingerie, while in front of man. The woman's head goes down, implying oral sex, on him.
- After a man comments that a prostitute's price is "pretty stiff," she grabs his crotch and replies, "No, but it has potential "
- A scene where a man and woman have sensual foreplay, after he puts her on a piano. These types of scenes are the reason for the "R" rating.
- A woman is seen in a bubble bath - no nudity.
- A woman is implied to be wearing nothing but a necktie. No nudity except her shoulders.
- A man forcefully attempts to rape a woman, though another man stops him before anything serious happens.
Violence & Gore
- A man attempts to rape a prostitute (no nudity) and punches her in the process. Another man arrives and throws the would-be rapist out of the hotel room; his nose is shown bleeding mildly.
- A few occasional F-words, asshole and several sexual innuendos.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some mild drinking a few times, as well as smoking in a club scene.
- Characters reference drug use, but nothing is depicted.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A man attempts to rape a prostitute, but is quickly pulled away.