Judgment Night (1993)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong violence and brutality, and for language|
Sex & Nudity
- Nothing other than brief kissing.
Violence & Gore
- A man attempts to shoot another man, but a third man pins him to the wall while the first man hits his arm with a pipe.
- Two men have a long and brutal fight with punches and elbows, and both bleed. It ends when one falls over some railing and dies.
- There's a violent shootout in a supermarket and several people are shot, with bloody holes occasionally seen. Two men die, and two others are wounded but survive.
- A group of men run through a train yard, and a man shoots one of them in the back. He falls over and slowly dies.
- A man shoots another man in the chest in a sewer, and a bloody hole is seen on his chest with some blood flowing. He slumps into the water and the water turns red with blood.
- A man gets pushed off a building; we don't see him hit the ground, but we see his twisted body in the aftermath, with a puddle of blood around his head.
- A man gets elbowed in the face (blood spurts from his mouth), and is then violently drowned.
- A man punches another man in the face.
- 61 uses of "fuck" (11 paired with "mother"), 34 uses of "shit", 20 uses of "ass" (6 paired with "hole"), 20 uses of "hell", 22 uses of "damn" (17 paired with "God"), 2 uses of "pussy", 1 use of "prick, 1 use of "dick", and 1 use of "faggot". Also 4 uses of "Jesus", 1 use of "Christ", 1 use of "Jesus Christ", 4 uses of "piss", 2 uses of "crap", 2 uses of "screw", and 1 use of "bastard".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some breif smoking and drinking. Illegal drugs are briefly mentioned.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Almost all of the movie is fairly intense, particularly the hotel chase sequence and the fight in the sewers.
- Fallon is a very intense villain and younger viewers could find him quite scary.
- The final fight between Frank and Fallon is very intense and violent.