Blue State (2007)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
|MPAA||Rated R for language|
Sex & Nudity
- No nudity. A couple of male/female pairs kiss and are shown waking up in bed together the next day. A few rude suggestive comments from a man to a woman.
Violence & Gore
- A man is punched in the face and bleeds just a little.
- A pistol is brandished and some threats are made.
- There are several discussions of deaths resulting from the US/Iraq invasion and occupation.
- Occasional angry uses of "f*ck" and "sh*t".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some drinking and smoking (mostly cigarettes, I think) at a party. One person is shown drunk.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Erratic behavior makes a family meal intensely uncomfortable. Otherwise not much, except for the brandishing of a weapon.
- A scene where a person is revealed to have died in the war is intensely emotional.