Reach Me (2014)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 26 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sexual content, violence, language, drug use, and smoking|
Sex & Nudity
- No sex scenes or sexual nudity.
- A woman drops her pants and bends over after inviting another woman to "kiss her ass". Her buttocks are visible. This scene is not intended to be sexual.
- A male describes being fixated by a woman's breasts.
- A woman is shown lying in bed in lingerie in two scenes. In one, the camera does a slow pan up her body. The same character is later seen on an advertisement wearing a bikini top. All three scenes contain cleavage but no nudity.
- A man walks around his house in a t-shirt and underwear in two scenes.
- Two actors shoot a love scene. The male actors coaxes the female actor to remove her bra which she does under the covers. The male actor's bare chest is shown. The female actor's chest is obscured by sheets and arms. During the scene, the male actor appears to grope the female actor between her legs under the covers and against her will.
- A group of men sexually harass two women. While grabbing one of the women, they suggest "running a train" on her.
- Two women are seen adjusting their clothing as they exit the trailer of an actor.
- Characters kiss and mildly embrace romantically in a couple of scenes.
Violence & Gore
- No explicitly violent or gory scenes but mild violence throughout.
- Several scenes where characters get punched, slapped, and beat up and/or threatened with violence. Several characters carry guns and some characters are also tied up.
- Two women fight. A woman is choked from behind and thrown over a row a chairs. A woman is hit with a chair.
- A man places a hit on someone who owes him money. There is also talk of shooting a man's dog.
- While in a car, a passenger makes a joke to the driver about running over "a cripple".
- Shootouts between police and criminals results in casualties in three or four scenes.
- A man is pepper-sprayed when he is confused for an assailant.
- A man bleeds slightly from a cut on his head.
- A woman bleeds slightly from a dog bite. In another scene, the dog bites the nose of another character, leaving his face bloody.
- A man knocks another man's teeth out with the butt end of his pistol. The impact is off screen. No blood or gore though the knocked out teeth are shown in a later scene.
- About 30 uses of profanity or potentially offensive language, most of which are scatalogical or anatomical terms.
- Derogatory terms are used to describe people in a handful of scenes. A South Asian person is referred to as a "turban", a German person as a "Nazi", a disabled person as a "cripple", and the term "retard" is used in several scenes.
- 2 F words (He fucking slapped me) and another one that is kinda inaudible.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man smokes marijuana. It is later revealed to be fake.
- A man drinks from a flask in a couple of scenes. In one scene, he drinks behind the wheel of a vehicle. His drinking is portrayed as problematic.
- A man smokes. Smoking is frequently referred to as an unhealthy and "disgusting" habit.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A car is t-boned.